Tuesday 29 November 2016

Camera death

Hay everyone! I have some terrible news. While filming my next youtube tutorial on my brand new adorable miniature ball jointed doll, my camera desired to commit seppuku! It froze up and even melted the SSD card inside. Couldn't possible break my heart more...


I will be taking it (throwing it out) to a technician tomorrow in the hopes that the SSD card data can be recovered somehow. Otherwise I'll make another ball jointed doll showcase and tutorial as soon as I can.

Just a little frustrating about my camera...just look how cute my BJD is! I was really looking forward to showing her off this week.


She's crazy tiny and a lot sturdier than I expected. Mind you that's not an invitation to be rough, she's still delicate haha.


Her face is very well painted and fixated well, so it was nice not having to bee too concerned about damaging her make-up while painfully trying to dress her. I was more scared of breaking something than anything else.


My god is her hair fluffy though. I believe its made of angora goat hair, and the wig cap itself looks to be leather or part of the original hide. I plan on putting some keratin oil in it just to minimise the fuzzy fly-aways in the future.


I'll let everyone know as soon as I order a new camera and it has been delivered.. ho hum
Dont forget to check out solersart's shop on ebay to get your very own miniature ball jointed doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment