Friday 18 January 2019

Fallout kit bash


Wow, its been a whirlwind for me with so much going on! Finishing off the renovations for my craft room and working on this miniature fallout inspired kit bash at the same time.

There is a two part video series on this kit bash so you can watch me work and see some tips on how I achieved this completed project.

Watch the videos here...

Part one

Part two



Base house done and aging process of the floors and walls have begun.




Adding dirt and plants to the house really brought the abandoned house look together.


Here is the completed house in all its glory!


Best painting ever! Cute little magazines too.


I'm glad we moved on from bright yellow and green dining sets. I seriously hope we don't regress in the 2200s and go back to this awful colour scheme haha. Anyway, true to the fallout theme I painted the dining set to match the game.


You could still use these stairs right?


Mmmmm sugar bombs...


I was thinking that there should be a lamp or something on the bedside table. Thoughts?


Awwww look at the teeny tiny toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment