Wednesday 28 September 2016

Room box kitchen

Hey everyone! I have been working on a miniature kitchen which I wont be doing a tutorial on. The kitchen is a 45cm x 25cm x 28cm room box made of base wood. The floor is match sticks that I sanded and stained then coated with varnish.

 
The cabinets were made from a combination of balsa and base wood, and all doors are fixated with a pin instead of a standard hinge. 


The table I made however I purchased the chairs off ebay for $2 including shipping. Each handle is made from strips of aluminium and painted with copper paint.
 The sink is for decoration only and does not work and made from a piece of aluminium that was hammered out.


The stove and ramge hood are balsa and painted black. The stove elements are pieces of wire that have been bent to simulate gas filaments. 
I also installed a small hook stand next to the stove to hang utensils in the future.


For now the only decoration I have complete is a loomed rug which I will have a tutorial on youtube for next week.

I will have to start working on a fridge now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment