Wednesday 14 September 2016

Phone cases

Hey guys! Here is another tutorial that got released to my youtube channel. How to make miniature phone cases using polymer clay.


How I made my mold: i used the phone template i featured in my miniature iPhone video and cut out a piece of clay to fit and baked. Using this piece as a base, I made a mold with scrap clay. This will be your second template. After baking make a mold again using silicone, mold putty or scrap clay.

You can also glue the first piece to a block of clay or wood if you don't want to use silicone or go through additional steps like I did.

I made a few extra phone cases that I didn't show in my video as I was worried the video would get too long, but i'm happy to upload them if they're requested. Leave me a comment if you would like to see them =)







No comments:

Post a Comment