Monday 19 September 2016

Harry Potter Mandrakes

Hey everyone! I made two miniature Harry Potter inspired mandrakes from polymer clay. The tutorial can be found on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/MiniaturesAbsolutely
I have imbed the video at the bottom of this post =)

I made two versions, a fully mature and a juvenile.  This project was quite fun to make. I might make some more Harry Potter inspired miniatures in the future if anyone is interested.


Quick shot before the mature mandrake was prebaked for the first time.


After prebake and painted using acrylic paints. You could use inks as well to give the same effect. I simply wanted some definition to the scratches and to age the 'wood' areas a little.


All finished! The immature mandrake was given a little pot to hide in, Nothing fancy =)


I actually find the little one kind of cute haha!

Here is the video tutorial =)

No comments:

Post a Comment